Tuesday 6 October 2015

The Rise Pharmacy

Hey everyone!!

So last week I popped out to The Rise Pharmacy in Unit 1 Woodpark, The Rise, Glasnevin, Dublin.
I had been chatting previously to the lovely Jennifer who works there and she invited me out to see the place.


The pharmacy itself is there 3 years already and stock many many products which I will show you, but firstly I just want to tell you about how I got... The pharmacy itself its spotless, lovely and clean and everyone is really friendly. Customers popped in while I was there and the staff couldn't do enough for them which I loved because there is nothing worse than feeling uncomfortable and rushed out of a shop.
Jennifer herself was really friendly, helpful and very bubbly person so we chatted for ages without even realising the time going bye. I would highly recommend anyone in the area either working, living near to pop in a have a look around. Wait until you see what they have in the store and what else is due to come soon to the pharmacy.....

Now as we all love out beauty products and essentials I took a few pictures to show you what they sell....
As you all know how much I love Sleek I was delighted to see they have Sleek in stock.. Blush, Highlight and contour palettes, and Brow kits.

SoSu is also available in store for all you SOSU fans out there... I can't wait to see
what shades The Rise will have in stock for Autumn/Winter. 

Now I have to share with you the amount of tanning products they stock... Cocoa Brown, Dove, Sally Hansen and Rimell. Along with these brands they also stock tanning mitts, exfoiliators etc.
 
Along with all the general pharmacy items that pharmacy's have like hair colour, toiletries for men and women, femaine hygiene, shampoo and conditioner, shower gel, razors for men and women. The Rise had a nice selection of Skincare which I loved. Not many pharmacy's stock many skin care ranges.


As you can see there a great selection from La Roche Posay, Elave, Uriage, Aveeno, E45, Clarins, Nivea, Simple, Garnier plus many more.
While I was there the lovely Jennifer gifted me with this lovely hamper of La Roche Posay products to try which I will have a review up soon about.
 
 
 Now I'm not sure if many of you have heard about the Green Angel range before but The Rise stock it and I have to say its absolutely fab. Its like a holistic range of creams, exfoilators which I was also giving two samples to try... I will let you all know soon about them. The smell alone from the range was lovely, they smell like a range that would be in a luxury spa :)
 
 
Among the many ranges and products and items they also have this lovely Celtic Candles selection and my God the smells of them where just fab!! These will defiantly be added to my Christmas list.. Ideal for all candle lovers out there too!!
 
While I was in the store chatting to everyone Jennifer also told me they make hampers up for people in store which is a great idea for Christmas presents, birthdays and gifts. You can pick out your own items and have them made into a hamper or pick from some of the already made up in store ones.
 
 
 
 

 
I don't think there is anything in The Rise Pharmacy that you wouldn't want to pick up or add to your Christmas list, so I would suggest everyone pop in and take a look to see what they have. There was so much items and products to chose from, I couldn't put all of them up or this post would be flooded with pictures :)
They will also be getting in the new Flormar makeup range which is amazing and affordable so when its in store I will let everyone know.
 
The pharmacy are also doing a Christmas savings club so pop in and get some information about it.. its  great way to start saving for gifts for Christmas!!
 
If you do pop in make sure you say you heard about it from Lipstick, Glitter and Me :)
 
 
Rebecca xxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment